8 Park Circus Place,
Known as 8 Park Street East before 1905.
No occupants given until 1871
1871-87 Grierson, Henry (of George Gordon & Co., gingham and pullicate manufacturers, 3 North Court, 22 Exchange Square)
1887 No occupants given until 1890
1890-1903 Robertson, R.A., C.E., engineer
1902-08 Robertson, Mrs. E.
1908 No occupants given until 1912
1912 Henderson, Algernon C.F., director, Anchor Line (Henderson Brothers) Ltd., steamship owners & agents, Anchor Line Buildings, St. Vincent Place
Next door to 6 Park Circus Place
Across the lane and around the corner to Park Parish Church
Back to Park Circus Place Numbers