Park Parish Church, Lynedoch Place, Park
Architect : James T. Rochead

No occupants given until 1858

1858-1966     Park Parish Church ; ministers, 1869-1909, Donald MacLeod
                                                                1910-15, Norman MacLean
                                                                1915-32, James Alan Cameron Murray
                                                                1932-38, Augustine Wentworth Scudamore Forbes
                                                                1938-52, Alex. Douglas Fraser
                                                                1953-60, Peter Diack

Around the corner and across the lane to 8 Park Circus Place

Around the corner to 1 Park Terrace

Across Lynedoch Place to 1 Lynedoch Place

Across Lynedoch Place to Free Church College

Across Lynedoch Place to 40 Lynedoch Street

Across Park Circus Place to 17 Park Circus Place

Back to Lynedoch Place Numbers