2 Hamilton Park Avenue, Hillhead
Originally known as Hamilton Place, then as 1 Hamilton Park Terrace.
The street was originally known as St. James' Street.
No occupants given until 1859
1859-75 Lamb, Geo. (of Thomas Lamb & Sons, house & ship carpenters & blockmakers, 11 Paisley Road, Kingston)
1864-77 Clark, John, writer, 22 Renfield Street
1871-72 Clark, Dr. John, lecturer on chemistry, and analytical chemist, 42 Bath Street
1876-79 Stewart, John, tailor, clothier and hosier, 31 Bridge Street
1877-79 Wilson, J. Veitch (of J. Veitch Wilson & Co., oil refiners and oil merchants, 258 Dobbie's Loan)
1877-82 Wilson, Mrs. A.D.
1880-1901 Bishop, Robt.
1882-83 Wright, John (at Paterson & Newlands, accountants and stockbrokers (members of the Glasgow Stock Exchange), 28 Renfield St.)
1885-89 Kelt, J.S. (of J.S. Kelt & Black, yarn and cloth agents, 207 Ingram Street)
1889-1909 Davidson, Alex. (of Little Hill, Lanarkshire)
1901-12 Baynham, Mrs. W.
1901-02 Farmer, Wm.
1909-10 Copland, Edward B., insurance broker, 146 West Regent St.
1909-11 Copland, George Donaldson, architect (of A.F. Duncan & G.D. Copland, architects, 146 West Regent Street)
1909-10 Copland, Jas. M.
1910 Herbertson, James D. (of James D. Herbertson & Son, measurers, 122 Wellington St.)
1914 Beveridge, A.W. Morton, agent, Bank of Scotland, 6 Miller St.
Next door to 4 Hamilton Park Avenue (1 or 1.5 Hamilton Park Terrace)
Around the corner to 12 Hamilton Place (536 Great Western Road)
Across Hamilton Park Avenue to 2 St. James' Terrace (1 Hamilton Park Avenue)
Back to Hamilton Park Avenue Numbers