Kelvinbank House, Sandyford Road

1780    Kelvinbank House built by William Fleming, coppersmith, Gallowgate


1792-?    Wilson, John jun., Town-Clerk of Glasgow


?-1846    William Rae Wilson, LL.D., nephew to John Wilson jun.

1831-38    Roberton, James W., merchant, 27 Wilson St.


1838-43    Cassels, Charles, writer (of Turner & Cassils, writers, 37 Virginia St.)

1843-1846    McLellan, Archd.


1846-?    Glasgow Trades House


1847-60    McSymon, John, portioner, merchant

1863?-77?    Officers of 25th Consolidated Battalion, Lanarkshire Rifle Volunteers. Head Quarters, Drill and Parade Ground


1878    House demolished


To Kelvinbank House in "Old Country Houses of the Old Glasgow Gentry" (1878)


To map of Kelvingrove area (1832)


Back to Sauchiehall Street Numbers

Kelvinbank House. On the north side of the road to Partick, a few hundred yards west from Kelvingrove Street c. 1870.